- A. Casa Samba is able to perform in just about any atmosphere, just tell us what your concerns are and we will do our very best to accommodate your request to make your event both memorable and educational.
- A. Usually change the costumes to what you think is reasonable and not change the identity. Perform a Brasilian dance style that would be appropriate for the event or whatever is requested from you or your client
A. Yes. There is a number of ways this can happen. Two simple ways it goes like this:
- 1.) During the performance Casa Samba likes to have audience participation at end of our performances, all on a volunteer basis.
- 2.) To give your members an opportunity to experience Carnival, Casa Samba can teach basic samba dance and drumming to your members prior to the performance ( Usually done in a workshop earlier in the day or the day before-costumes can also be provided)
A. Yes, depending on the type of performance needed. we recommend the following...
- 1. small event/ big impact- you will need a large to medium size group
- 2. large event/ small impact- a medium to small group would be needed we can move around
- A. For a parade, little to none. A simple walk through of the route of the parade or procession prior to the event. For a stage show- 15 minutes to an hour set-up time is needed depending on the type of stage performance requested.
- A. A parade/performance is when Casa Samba parades into the event area and goes to a pre-determined area and performs and then parades out.
- A. Yes this is one of our specialties.
- A. Yes, we also point the convention participants in the direction they need to go to find a specific event location.
- A. Yes.
- A. Absolutely. If by any chance a dressing area is not available a secure area or personal or both will be needed to hold personal small items i.e. jacket, coats, extra instruments and costumes.
- A. A Samba Show is a performance that involves the aspects surrounding carnaval in Rio de Janeiro, but some Afro-Brasilian dances can be included. A Folkloric Show is mainly dedicated to African influential dances and traditions of Brasil in general, but can include the samba as well.
- A. Absolutely. we are quite different from the average cover band as well as the brass bands we wear costumes with no pockets looks really professional so If by any chance a dressing area is not available a secure area like a greenroom or an pointed personal or both will be needed to hold personal small items i.e. jacket, coats, extra instruments and costumes.
- A. Parades, festivals, floor shows, private parties, conventions, meetings, weddings, children shows, baby showers, demonstrations, lectures, school or university performances.
- A. Yes.
Yes. There is a number of ways this can happen. Two simple ways it goes like this:
- A. Sambasize is basically learning to do the "Samba dance" in a workout exercise atmosphere with a samba instructor and live samba music or Cd. Depending on the type of group, the levels of intensity, the classes can be low, low-medium or high impact.